Friday, February 18, 2011

Homemade Pizza!


I've been wanting to make a homemade pizza for a while and today was the day. I used some leftover salsa chicken in this recipe. This pizza was delicious. You can obviously make pizza with any ingredients you like, but I had the chicken leftover and wanted to use it on this pizza. The crust I used was a pre-made crust that I found at the grocery store. It is the thin crust variety, so it was crunchy. =D

Pizza:
pizza dough, crust-whatever you have
1/4 cup of marinara sauce
3/4 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup feta cheese (I LOVE FETA)
3 oz chicken breast shredded
basil

Put all the ingredients on the pizza and bake in the over according the the instructions on your crust or dough. This took less than 10 minutes to bake and not long to put together.

This pizza is about the size of a small pizza you would get from a pizza place. I cut it in fourths and ended up eating 2 pieces, or half of the pizza. The whole pizza has 29 WW points, so you can divide that depending on how much you eat. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment